Enero Amorphous Silicon Photovoltaic Glass
Architectural glass that not only provides the building with the same passive properties as a conventional glazing, iti also generates free electricity from the sun.
It is therefore, the only building material available in the market that provides your building a return on the investment.
• Coating over a layaer of flat glass (CVD)
• Visual Light Tr: Dark, 10, 20, 30 %
• Effiency 2.8% – 5.76%
• Greater energy production (kWh) at the same installed power(kWp)
• Better behavior under the presence of shadows/ overcast(tilt, orientation)
• Low temperature coefficient – performs well under high temperature
• Unobstructed view
Size – Shape and colors
Photovoltaic glass cand be normally manufactured in a variety of sizes.
Anamorphous silicon: sizes usually range from 1245mm x 635mm up to 4000 x 2000 mm, but glass cand be personalized to the specific requirements of each project.
Rectangular an irregular shapes available (the irregular shapes are not recomanded for the amorphous sillicon)
A wide range of colors – up to 1500